- nonstandard spelling of sir, used in representing chiefly southern US, black, or British dialect. my dear suh, we are shocked by your candor I’m not gonna do it, no suhMore example sentences
- Were these ‘percussive incidents’ preceded by the customary, ‘You, suh, are a swine,’ and, immediately proceeded by the obligatory, ‘Ah demand satisfaction!’
- The south is out, because frankly, suh, I'm a Northerner, and I would not presume to try to fit in, or expect that I should.
- ‘Well, as ah remembah it,’ she softly replied, slipping into a deeply exaggerated southern accent as she kissed him lightly, ‘You, suh, didn't do too badly yoah self on the turnaround at the Inn.‘
More definitions of suhDefinition of suh in:
- The British & World English dictionary