- 1 [predic.] Right or appropriate for a particular person, purpose, or situation: the task is ideally suited to a computerMore example sentences
- It's theoretical, it's old church and it's suited to someone living in Pakistan.
- Gramsci saw them as potential Soviets, offering a new form of workers' democracy suited to a modern industrial economy.
- They probably would have been better suited playing later on in the piece but none the less it was still a worthy performance.
More definitions of suitedDefinition of suited in:
- The British & World English dictionary