Definition of suiting in English:
1Fabric of a suitable quality for making suits, trousers, jackets, and skirts.
- Siyaram is also coming out with new products like a new range of polyester viscose suitings with additional specialty fibres such as Lycra and linen to provide fine quality suitings to consumers by the summer of 2004.
- Linen comes in many weights ranging from very light, handkerchief linen, to heavy suitings.
- Overall the market is difficult but there's a lot of interest in our lightweight worsted suitings and jacketings for spring 2006.
- Silhouettes are sculpted, wrapped and draped with emphasis on simple elegance in slim cut suitings and asymmetric cut dresses.
- Another first-time label on show was Strenesse which specialises in black suiting and wool piped bustier tops.
- Spectator opens up to more vivid colour and patterns, with a strong emphasis on a streamlined look with a variety of coat/skirt ensembles and textured suitings.
Definition of suiting in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan