- 1Fabric of a suitable quality for making suits, trousers, jackets, and skirts.More example sentences
- Siyaram is also coming out with new products like a new range of polyester viscose suitings with additional specialty fibres such as Lycra and linen to provide fine quality suitings to consumers by the summer of 2004.
- Linen comes in many weights ranging from very light, handkerchief linen, to heavy suitings.
- Overall the market is difficult but there's a lot of interest in our lightweight worsted suitings and jacketings for spring 2006.
- 1.1Suits collectively.More example sentences
- Silhouettes are sculpted, wrapped and draped with emphasis on simple elegance in slim cut suitings and asymmetric cut dresses.
- Another first-time label on show was Strenesse which specialises in black suiting and wool piped bustier tops.
- Spectator opens up to more vivid colour and patterns, with a strong emphasis on a streamlined look with a variety of coat/skirt ensembles and textured suitings.
More definitions of suitingDefinition of suiting in:
- The British & World English dictionary