(chiefly British also sulphadimidine)
- A sulfonamide antibiotic used chiefly to treat human urinary infections and to control respiratory disease in pigs.More example sentences
- Therefore, a high-performance liquid chromatography method was developed to assay sulfadimidine.
- The results obtained in this study suggest that the activity of enzymes involved in the metabolism of sulphadimidine increased with the age of calves.
- Sulfonamides currently used in veterinary medicine are sulfaquinoxaline, sulfadimidine, sulfamethazine, sulfadimethoxine, sulfachlorpyrazine and sulfathiazole.
More definitions of sulfadimidineDefinition of sulfadimidine in:
- The British & World English dictionary