- another term for sum ( sense 2 of the noun).More example sentences
- The Hindu does not hold God responsible for these: they are ascribed to karma, or the sum total of deeds in one's past lives.
- At any given moment in time an individual is representative of the sum total of his/her people's collective history.
- John Keogh found his scoring touch and added three points from frees but that was the sum total of Kiltegan's scoring in the second half.
More definitions of sum totalDefinition of sum total in:
- The British & World English dictionary