- A type of hard dried and smoked sausage that is similar to salami in preparation and can be kept without refrigeration.More example sentences
- Her company has introduced other types such as peppercorn garlic and bison summer sausage, while another line offers gouda cheese spread in 11 different flavors.
- A pound and a half of walleye does not make a meal for five adults and two youngsters, so we had our usual lunch of beef jerky and dried fruit, fresh apple, cheese, summer sausage, crackers, and so on.
- The garrulous storeowner sometimes cut up summer sausage and cheese and joined us on the porch where we tilted back frosty green soda bottles and solved the problems of the world.
More definitions of summer sausageDefinition of summer sausage in:
- The British & World English dictionary