- A restatement of the main points of an argument, case, etc..More example sentences
- Ali offers an objective summing-up of the life of one of South Africa's greatest icons, and therein lies its credibility.
- Say how far you consider this a fair summing-up of The Clerk's Tale.
- What intrigued me was the contrast in the entries for Agatha Christie and Dorothy L.Sayers, who of course were two of the period's most celebrated crime writers, especially the summing-up.
More definitions of summing-upDefinition of summing-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary