- A light, loose, sleeveless dress, typically having a wide neckline and thin shoulder straps.More example sentences
- She worked the jaunty side of chic in snappy sweaters over those shorts and swimsuits, smart sundresses and camp shirts dolled up in silk and wrapped at the waist.
- Over an hour later we were all fully ready and dressed in fashionable sundresses or skirts.
- She chose a sundress, light but pretty, even though she knew that no amount of clothes and jewelry would ever make her feel pretty again.
More definitions of sundressDefinition of sundress in:
- The British & World English dictionary