- A law requiring certain proceedings of government agencies to be open or available to the public.More example sentences
- The people of Taiwan had high expectations about the disclosure law, often called the ‘sunshine law.’
- Nor have any criteria been established for withholding and protecting the information,’ he says, referring both to federal and state governments, which have sunshine laws requiring public disclosure.
- Board members, in particular, view sunshine laws as having enhanced public confidence in the work of their boards.
More definitions of sunshine lawDefinition of sunshine law in:
- The British & World English dictionary