- variant of shunyata.More example sentences
- In the same way, purification of defilements is part of the process of enlightenment, and it is necessary for our ultimate realization of sunyata.
- Bodhisattvas, because of the intense development of their love and compassion, have come to understand sunyata, the emptiness of all phenomena.
- There's certainly an affinity between the Buddhist idea of sunyata of emptiness, and the Western mystical teaching of nothingness.
More definitions of sunyataDefinition of sunyata in:
- The British & World English dictionary