- Very good; marvelous: this new line of toys is super-duperMore example sentences
- I've eaten Indian in Tooting before - a super-duper veggie place - and would very much like to do so again.
- The bassist helps define each song with super-duper basslines and the guitar interplay is quite good.
- The real leader is the drummer who makes a super-duper testament to rock, full of passion and rapier wit.
More definitions of super-duperDefinition of super-duper in:
- The British & World English dictionary