- Relating to or denoting a temperature gradient which is steeper than that occurring in adiabatic conditions.More example sentences
- The theory of the superadiabatic compression BP was developed and the experimental installation was created.
- Therefore, combustion in the superadiabatic regime significantly extends conventional flammability limits well into the ultra-lean zone.
- Thus, this error may not necessarily be as evident in the temperature measurements, explaining why superadiabatic temperature gradients are not always measured for all instances of dry layers.
More definitions of superadiabaticDefinition of superadiabatic in:
- The British & World English dictionary