- Extraordinarily good; wonderful: the only word to characterize Kepler’s discoveries was ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’ a supercalifragilistic day of funMore example sentences
- It is hands down the most supercalifragilistic place in the world and the moment I arrived I was panic-stricken at the thought of leaving.
- It's been a supercalifragilistic autumn!
- Here's New Yorker cartoonist Matthew Diffee with one of his inexplicably rejected cartoons, from last week's supercalifragilistic Rejection Show (which Diffee co-founded, along with cheerfully deadpan host Jon Friedman).
1940s: apparently a fanciful formation based on super, popularized by the 1964 film Mary Poppins.
More definitions of supercalifragilisticexpialidociousDefinition of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in:
- The British & World English dictionary