- Of or relating to the eyebrow or the region over the eye.More example sentences
- The position was the internal half of the left superciliary arch for the corrugator supercilii.
- There was a retraction of the frontal capillary implantation line and superciliary and ciliary alopecia on the third lateral, bilaterally.
- The nasal bone is a projection that lies between the two orbits (eye socket) and is below the superciliary crest.
mid 18th century: from Latin supercilium 'eyebrow' (from super- 'above' + cilium 'eyelid') + -ary1.
More definitions of superciliaryDefinition of superciliary in:
- The British & World English dictionary