noun (plural superdairies)
- another term for megadairy.More example sentences
- The bill also proposes to set a minimum distance between 'superdairies', such as the one planned in Nocton, and local villages.
- The point is that superdairies are no more efficient than well managed family dairy farms and are just as vulnerable to bullying supermarkets.
- It was reported that the 4000-cow superdairy planned in Lincolnshire has been shelved.
More definitions of superdairyDefinition of superdairy in:
- The British & World English dictionary