- A small supermarket.More example sentences
- The shopping centre developer said the community was ecstatic to be gaining a superette and three shops in the near future, with a further five shops in the pipeline if interest continued.
- Nearly 80 percent of the 266 stores were operated as franchises; of the total number of stores, 93 are supermarkets serving rural areas and 173 are superettes serving more urban areas.
- Whilst numbers may have declined, growth amongst the existing outlets is still high, with branded superettes finding their niche through targeting prime locations, product ranging and convenient and longer opening hours.
More definitions of superetteDefinition of superette in:
- The British & World English dictionary