- An additional tax on something already taxed.More example sentences
- And he would impose progressive supertaxes upon valuable mineral, timber, and water power holdings, and upon certain agricultural lands not cultivated by the owners.
- He decided to introduce a British-style graduated income tax on unearned income from rent and interest, profits, and earned income, with supertax on incomes over 5,000 francs.
- To many country-house owners, it seemed that GütterdÜmmerung had arrived, and their way of life was being swept away in a flood of supertax and crippling fuel bills.
More definitions of supertaxDefinition of supertax in:
- The British & World English dictionary