- A user of a computer system with special privileges needed to administer and maintain the system; a system administrator.More example sentences
- In this case, the superuser is known as the SysOp, or system operator.
- The superuser is often a privileged user who has unrestricted access to the whole system, all commands and all files regardless of their permissions.
- As a result a maliciously constructed message might allow hackers to execute arbitrary commands on a target system with superuser privilege.
More definitions of superuserDefinition of superuser in:
- The British & World English dictionary