- Used in academic or legal texts to refer to someone or something mentioned above or earlier: the recent work by McAuslan and others (supra)More example sentences
- It refers to Stein, supra, among other cases, in this regard.
- As indicated above in Wallace, supra, the Supreme Court of Canada described the relationship of employer and employee.
- Whiten, supra, points out these factors as taking a ‘message’ to others.
More definitions of supraDefinition of supra in:
- The British & World English dictionary