- • informal Used to introduce a statement that confirms something previously predicted: when X-rays were taken, sure enough, there was the needleMore example sentences
- I always say there's no Neil Young like Angry Neil Young and, sure enough, he gets a lot of play.
- The waiter turns to the relevant entry and, sure enough, finds an explanation.
- I tried looking for a map of Sydney, and sure enough, they claimed I was in the middle of that map too.
More definitions of sure enoughDefinition of sure enough in:
- The British & World English dictionary