nounLaw , • archaic
- A plaintiff’s reply to the defendant’s rejoinder.More example sentences
- In its surrejoinder the defendant recalls that the charges against the complainant have been proved.
- In its surrejoinders the Organisation reiterates its objections to receivability.
- Each of these objections, rebuttals, rejoinders, and surrejoinders is in itself admirable, and does infinite credit to the acuteness and candour of the author.
More definitions of surrejoinderDefinition of surrejoinder in:
- The British & World English dictionary