- 1.1The process of giving birth as a surrogate mother or of arranging such a birth.More example sentences
- In the end, artificial wombs are different from current technologies like IVF and modern arrangements like surrogacy, because they represent the final severing of reproduction from the human body.
- He is 43 now and he thought about adoption or surrogacy, but eventually decided that being a father wasn't his role in life.
- A ‘soft’ form of baby selling has already crept in under the rubric of contractual surrogacy.
More definitions of surrogacyDefinition of surrogacy in:
- The British & World English dictionary