- British term for swan dive.More example sentences
- The Rhinos defence gave chase, but although Mark Calderwood got close, he didn't get close enough to prevent Vainikolo celebrating with a spectacular swallow dive under the posts.
- I had got to the stage where I had decided even if I had to hire the entire Commonwealth pool and fly in an Olympic coach, I would do it just to learn a swallow dive and a proper hurdle step.
- McCoist offers something different, although his swallow dive garnered him no sympathy when he attempted to ‘win’ a penalty 10 minutes into the tie. The veteran deserved the jeers and a yellow card.
More definitions of swallow diveDefinition of swallow dive in:
- The British & World English dictionary