- Skunk cabbage, especially the species of western North America (Lysichitum americanum), the leaves of which are sometimes used in cooking.More example sentences
- Asparagus, barley, beans, carrot, celery, coriander, swamp cabbage, wheat and dozens of other common foods are worse than orange as sources of potassium.
- It's become the usual party fare in Clewiston, along with roasted wild pig, curried goat, swamp cabbage, beans and rice, and grilled chicken for when the pig runs out.
- People make their specialties, things like swamp cabbage, chowder, hush puppies, Laura's coconut cake, Brenda's Texas cake and Clarence's fish.
More definitions of swamp cabbageDefinition of swamp cabbage in:
- The British & World English dictionary