- Land consisting of swamps.More example sentences
- He was hunting in the flooded, thickly wooded swampland of Bayou Meto in Arkansas with a couple of his buddies, and having a good day.
- At least 50,000 snakes overwinter in these dens every year, dispersing into the surrounding muskeg swampland during summer.
- It was a large, indoor school that sat upon a sandy island surrounded by marshy swampland.
More definitions of swamplandDefinition of swampland in:
- The British & World English dictionary