- An option giving the right but not the obligation to engage in a swap.More example sentences
- But at least I could read up on swaps, options and swaptions while I was delayed.
- What we use are pretty simple things that are called interest-rate swaps, where we turn a short-term instrument into a longer-term instrument, or options or ‘swaptions.’
- How the hell was anyone even supposed to understand all this with its ‘puts’ and ‘calls’, ‘options’ and ‘swaps and ‘swaptions’ in currency, bonds, stocks and interest rates?
More definitions of swaptionDefinition of swaption in:
- The British & World English dictionary