(also swarmer cell)
- another term for zoospore.More example sentences
- In the tropics, where life's maximal abundance is, the young offspring (seedling, hatchling, larva, zoospore, myxocyst, swarmer or germling) remains unrecognized and nameless unless scientifically described.
- That way, we can understand how swarmers come in from across the intercoastal waterway.
- All radiolarians secrete strontium sulphate at some point in the life cycle - as the adult shell in Acantharea, and as crystals in ‘swarmer cells’ produced during asexual reproduction in Polycystinea.
More definitions of swarmerDefinition of swarmer in:
- The British & World English dictionary