- A swashbuckling person.More example sentences
- But there is something very romantic about the notion of the pirate that remains to this day: The skill of two swashbucklers battling on the deck of a ship, the hunt for buried treasure and the thrill of lawlessness.
- He embodies what remains the rather sad refrain of many swashbucklers in the Valley: a technologist who achieves success but alienates himself from the thrill of invention and love of family.
- It was an opportunity to fulfil a boyhood fantasy to mix it with swashbucklers.
More definitions of swashbucklerDefinition of swashbuckler in:
- The British & World English dictionary