- A hut, typically dome-shaped and made with natural materials, used by North American Indians for ritual steam baths as a means of purification.More example sentences
- The dome-shaped sweat lodge, a permanent fixture of cross-tied logs, is protected by two fences.
- I found that visions of ancestors were not secluded to a sweat lodge or ritual.
- The sweat lodge is a traditional Navajo ceremony for cleansing and purification.
More definitions of sweat lodgeDefinition of sweat lodge in:
- The British & World English dictionary