Relating to Sweden, its people, or their language.
- He moved back to Sweden in 1990 and continues to work with Benny on a series of Swedish language projects.
- A Swedish speaking Finn is entitled to study in their own language to university level.
- The Swedish winger spent the last two seasons on the sidelines, as he was struck down by a series of injuries.
The North Germanic language of Sweden, also spoken in parts of Finland.
- Most citizens speak Swedish as their first language and English as their second.
- I should point out that from the info on the CD cover the language spoken is Swedish.
- They were even speaking Swedish in my dream even though I can't speak Swedish.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Swedish in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.