- A second hand on a clock or watch, moving on the same dial as the other hands.More example sentences
- In the test, participants were given 6 presentations of a video clip of a numberless, unmarked clock with a sweep second hand and a 2-second blast of white noise.
- It was mounted on vinyl tiles, laminated to protect images from dirt and a sweep second hand for visual impact.
- These watches have sweep second hands which means that they move in a continuous motion.
More definitions of sweep second handDefinition of sweep second hand in:
- The British & World English dictionary