- Clothing worn for swimming.More example sentences
- The firm, set up in 1957, manufactures lingerie, swimwear and nightwear for high street stores and designer labels.
- A lot of women want to find cheap plus size swimwear because they are buying it for a holiday and probably won't wear it that often when they return home.
- You can match your swimwear with your skirts for new looks as you go from the beach to the bar for a drink.
More definitions of swimwearDefinition of swimwear in:
- The British & World English dictionary