- An intestinal viral disease of pigs.More example sentences
- However, a series of crises in farming including BSE, salmonella, swine fever and now foot and mouth, have resulted in millions of animals being destroyed.
- Many of the welfare reforms affecting British farmers have come at a high price, and the ravages of BSE, swine fever and foot-and-mouth have forced them to dig deep to satisfy food safety regulations.
- In addition to mad cow disease and foot-and-mouth disease, the United Kingdom saw an outbreak of classical swine fever, a disease believed to have been eradicated in the UK many years ago.
More definitions of swine feverDefinition of swine fever in:
- The British & World English dictionary