- A frame for children to play on, typically including one or more swings and a slide.More example sentences
- Up ahead of us was a children's playground, with a metal swing set, a tall slide, a merry-go-round.
- There was a small playground covered in sand with a single swing set and a slide.
- Standing under a wooden frame that resembles a swing set, members of the search team shake shallow, rectangular-shaped screen boxes suspended from the top beam.
More definitions of swing setDefinition of swing set in:
- The British & World English dictionary