verb[with object] • archaic or • humorous
- Have sexual intercourse with.More example sentences
- Ragnor Magnusson was in the midst of swiving the most beautiful woman in all the Norselands, and he was bored.
- And all the pretty little girls that our heroes swived were just being lied to and used.
- Dr Poynting said swiving was a 17th century word for sex, found in the erotic verses of the Earl of Rochester, and was equivalent in those days to the crudest modern swear words.
Middle English: apparently from the Old English verb swīfan 'move (along a course), sweep'.
More definitions of swiveDefinition of swive in:
- The British & World English dictionary