- The set of symptoms characteristic of a medical condition or exhibited by a patient.More example sentences
- All subjects underwent a thorough medical screening to exclude symptomatology or clinical evidence of hepatobiliary disease.
- The recommendation that an incipient diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome should be considered after six weeks of characteristic symptomatology was taken out of context.
- The first group of exercises in this chapter deals with current symptomatology and health care issues.
More definitions of symptomatologyDefinition of symptomatology in:
- The British & World English dictionary