- 1 short for synchromesh.More example sentences
- The car then inherited some of the running gear of the TR4, such as the all synchro gearbox and Laycock overdrive.
- Mechanic said everything looked great inside except the 3rd gear synchros were worn out.
- They replace the 3rd and 4th gear synchros under warranty.
- 2Synchronized or synchronization: tape editing with synchro startMore example sentences
- CD recording is made easy with synchro start.
- Office chair with synchro adjustment, which simultaneously adjusts back and seat.
- The synchro mechanism changes the opening angle between seat and backrest ergonomically.
- 3 short for synchronized swimming.More example sentences
- The goal is to be in the position to run top-level national and international competitions in swimming, diving, synchro, water polo and disability games.
- What the site does do over the sites of the top swimming nations is include swimming, diving, synchro, water polo, masters, disability swimming and open water in one site.
- The week-long championships attracted a record 8,700 competitors in the swimming events alone, with a further 900 in the open water and more in the diving, synchro and water polo events.
More definitions of synchroDefinition of synchro in:
- The British & World English dictionary