- The writer of a Synoptic Gospel.More example sentences
- Alternatively, we have to suppose that the wording of the synoptists pointed to a custom in those days that doesn't accord with modern interpretations.
- All three synoptists mention that in this period, which some biblical scholars view as a time of ritual preparation, the devil, or Satan, tried to tempt Jesus.
- The synoptist Mark noted the success of the disciples in his Gospel.
More definitions of synoptistDefinition of synoptist in:
- The British & World English dictionary