- A computer-generated three-dimensional human character, designed to simulate a lifelike performance on film: her first little-girl crush was on a synthespian, none other than Buzz LightyearMore example sentences
- Whatever your feelings are on synthespians on the big screen, there's no arguing that this bunch is spellbindingly intriguing in its own way.
- The idea that a synthespian might some day win an Oscar is not far-fetched.
- Gollum, digitally enhanced by actor Andy Serkis's actorly bite, silenced naysayers who argued that synthespians would never emote at the level of their flesh-and-blood counterparts.
blend of synthetic and thespian.
More definitions of synthespianDefinition of synthespian in:
- The British & World English dictionary