- A constituent part of a molecule to be synthesized that is regarded as the basis of a synthetic procedure.More example sentences
- Another group discussed comprises carbanionic synthons in which the carbon atom carries a singly bonded heteratom.
- In the processes according to this aspect of the invention, any of the monomer synthons according to the invention is used in place of the conventional beta-cyanoethyl phosphoramidite.
- These chains interact via C-Br X synthons to form the three-dimensional structure.
More definitions of synthonDefinition of synthon in:
- The British & World English dictionary