- A disposable injection unit comprising a collapsible tube with an attached hypodermic needle and a single dose of a drug, commonly morphine.More example sentences
- The medic slammed a syrette of morphine into Loren's thigh, making Ava cry out.
- He also instructed me not to let a medic waste bandages or syrettes on him either.
- That is what David told me today as I tried to make a guy give me a couple of syrettes out of his emergency kit to the medics.
More definitions of syretteDefinition of syrette in:
- The British & World English dictionary