- An error having a nonzero mean, so that its effect is not reduced when observations are averaged.More example sentences
- Randomization eliminates the effects of systematic errors in many experiments.
- The trade-off is therefore between systematic error and random error.
- The order of measurements was randomized to help eliminate systematic errors resulting from metabolism of glucose in vitro.
More definitions of systematic errorDefinition of systematic error in:
- The British & World English dictionary