Definition of systems analyst in English:
A person who analyzes a complex process or operation in order to improve its efficiency, especially by applying a computer system.
- Professionals such as systems analysts, computer scientists, engineers, programmers, eCommerce developers and Web designers are in great demand.
- This still leaves teachers $3,000 per year short of accountants, $17,000 short of computer systems analysts, and $25,000 short of engineers.
- We'll need double today's number of computer engineers, systems analysts and computer support specialists.
systems analysis noun
- Example sentences
- Within three years I was able to go from ‘project librarian’ directly into development work in applications programming, then into systems analysis and programming.
- Formal approaches to computer design such as structured systems analysis and design, for example, require considerable investment of time in the design and implementation of interview or questionnaire protocols.
- In consulting on a library automation system, I even heard a definition of information architecture that was coextensive with the field of systems analysis.
Definition of systems analyst in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan