- 1A person or thing that arranges data in tabular form.More example sentences
- The names of all individuals allowed access to central tabulators should be posted publicly during elections, and all individuals who have access the central tabulator should be available to citizens through public records requests.
- Validation studies verified our ability to repeat tabulations between tabulators and laboratories within acceptable limits.
- Of course, the central tabulator is the most desirable target.
- 2 another term for tab2.
More definitions of tabulatorDefinition of tabulator in:
- The British & World English dictionary