- • trademark An exercise system combining elements of aerobics and kick-boxing.More example sentences
- There are a variety of athletic dance styles, including tap, jazz, aerobics, tae-bo, cardio kickboxing, and other forms of music-related dance.
- She's a whitewater thrill-chaser, downhill skier, mountain biker and surrealist artist who teaches aerobics, practices tae-bo, does yoga and plays piano.
- Nostalgic for the days before exercise got cluttered with tae-bo and other exotic paraphernalia?
1990s: from Korean t'ae 'foot' + bo, short for boxing.
More definitions of tae-boDefinition of tae-bo in:
- The British & World English dictionary