- 1A person who writes graffiti using their nickname or identifying mark.More example sentences
- Woodley has recently been hit by a spate of graffiti from three taggers.
- We have made your lives more livable, with tougher penalties for graffiti taggers.
- Mayor Gordon Jefferies urged townsfolk to help catch the tagger.
- 2 Computing A piece of software that adds identifying or classifying tags to pieces of text or data.More example sentences
- However, overall the poor parser is strained by the lack of verbs more than the tagger seemed to be, mainly due to the added pressure of producing legitimate syntactic structures.
- Note that the keywords need to be selected by the (human) taggers from a controlled vocabulary list to ensure consistency in application and retrieval.
- To test the accuracy of our negation tagger, we evaluated our system against a gold-standard, human-annotated corpus of 250 reports.
More definitions of taggerDefinition of tagger in:
- The British & World English dictionary