- An airplane that lands and taxis on a tail wheel or tail skid, its nose off the ground.More example sentences
- The usual places for rust are at the rear of the fuselage in the taildraggers and inside the door frames and in the strut carry-through in the belly of nosedraggers.
- It was hard to fault the result, as the Cruisair 14-13 and Cruisemaster 14-19 taildraggers were among the most efficient airplanes in their respective classes, despite their seemingly antiquated triple-tail construction.
- Some taildraggers have a deserved reputation as squirrels during landings, but the Super Decathlon isn't one of them.
More definitions of taildraggerDefinition of taildragger in:
- The British & World English dictionary