1The activity or trade of a tailor.
- Skills provided here include; carpentry, tailoring, mixed agriculture, small business management, book keeping and typing skills.
- Apart from these, the girls are also taught various household activities like cooking and tailoring.
- The Ndola Women and Youth Resource Centre facilitates a number of livelihood programmes which include brick making, pottery, agriculture, tailoring, carpentry and others.
1.1The style or cut of a garment or garments.
- Their special occasion outfits include beautifully cut dresses and suits, all with classic tailoring, and all complemented by elegant co-ordinating jackets, shawls and hats.
- The trend is going to be sharper tailoring,’ the designer forecasts.
- His womenswear sets razor-sharp tailoring against indulgently romantic dresses formed from layers of fragile chiffon.
Definition of tailoring in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.