- The pay received by an employee after the deduction of taxes and other obligations.More example sentences
- The fact of the matter is that rising inflation is setting at naught the modest gains in take-home pay granted through tax reform and income rises.
- Analysts credited last year's big rise, which few had predicted, to a strong growth in take-home pay, low unemployment and cheap borrowing costs.
- We asked mothers to choose an income range within which their weekly household income fell, including take-home pay and benefits.
More definitions of take-home payDefinition of take-home pay in:
- The British & World English dictionary