- A television or radio show in which various topics are discussed informally and listeners, viewers, or the studio audience are invited to participate in the discussion.More example sentences
- Zeinab discovers why the spread of mobile phones has transformed the radio talk show in Africa.
- She has also presented a wide range of other programmes including her own talk show, Esther.
- Initially, it was a little knotty to proceed, as a talk show needed participation from the audience.
More definitions of talk showDefinition of talk show in:
- The British & World English dictionary